505 Games and console developer FunLabs have announced that the acclaimed open-world zombie survival sandbox game UNTURNED is now available digitally worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is priced at £19.99GBP/€24.99EUR/$24.99USD and is available from the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store.
UNTURNED is created by Smartly Dressed Games, a studio launched by Canadian developer and game designer Nelson Sexton. The studio has partnered with publisher 505 Games and remains actively involved in the console development process.
After a hugely successful PC launch (with over 400k ‘very positive’ reviews on Steam), UNTURNED now turns its brain munching attention to consoles, offering an enhanced gameplay experience and a host of new features. As well as specific console improvements such as a redesigned camera system, enhanced physics and graphics as well as specific console controller support, UNTURNED will also offer local split-screen multiplayer for zombie killing fun from the comfort (and safety) of your couch. Another exciting addition for consoles will be the option for players to create their own persistent game worlds on private servers so they can either play with their friends or open them up to anyone in the community. These private servers will be made available free of charge for all console players.
Key Features of UNTURNED for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Massive maps – explore up to 8 sandbox maps by traveling by land, air, and sea
- Craft – create your equipment and structures from supplies you collect
- Power up – upgrade skills in three categories: Offense, Defense, Support
- Customise – avatars can be fully cosmetically personalized
- Multiplayer – brave zombies and other foes alone or team up with friends
- Split Screen – play locally with a friend in split-screen mode
- Compete or ally – attempt to form alliances with other players or take out all the competition
UNTURNED is now available digitally worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, priced at £19.99GBP/€24.99EUR/$24.99USD, from the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here