After a hugely successful PC launch, 505 Games and console developer FunLabs have confirmed that the acclaimed open-world zombie survival sandbox game UNTURNED will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 12th November.
UNTURNED is created by Smartly Dressed Games, a studio launched by Canadian developer and game designer Nelson Sexton. The studio has partnered with publisher 505 Games and remains actively involved in the console development process.
UNTURNED is an open-world survival sandbox game where players assume the role of a survivor, dropped into the zombie-infested ruins of modern day society, and must work with friends and forge alliances to remain among the living. Players must search out supplies such as clothes, food and weapons, as well as scavenge for resources like wood and metal to create strongholds and defenses to fend off the zombie horde. Survivors must also keep an eye on their health by finding food and water as well as checking on radiation levels. Getting hit by a zombie or entering ‘deadzones’ without the proper hazmat protection will have an impact on their health. As they progress through the game, players can earn experience points that can be used to upgrade their character improving their chance of survival!
Key Features of UNTURNED for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Massive maps – explore up to 8 sandbox maps by traveling by land, air, and sea
- Craft – create your equipment and structures from supplies you collect
- Power up – upgrade skills in three categories: Offense, Defense, Support
- Customise – avatars can be fully cosmetically personalized
- Multiplayer – brave zombies and other foes alone or team up with friends
- Split Screen – play locally with a friend in split-screen mode
- Compete or ally – attempt to form alliances with other players or take out all the competition
UNTURNED will be available digitally worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, priced at £19.99GBP/€24.99EUR/$24.99USD, from the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here