Merge Games and Reddoll are delighted to announce that VR Ping Pong Pro, the follow up to the hit table tennis simulator of 2016, VR Ping Pong, is making its way onto PC VR and Playstation VR in September. Test your skills with a variety of challenging game modes, as you rise up the ranks to become the true Ping Pong Pro! Do you have what it takes? Pick up your virtual racket and find out!
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode – pyramid-style tournaments are ranked by difficulty
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- Customisable Rackets – racket changes serve a practical purpose as well as a visual one, and can alter your serve for example
Check out the Steam game page here:
Check out the VIVE VR game page here: