Vertigo Games, Innerspace and ARTE have announced A Fisherman’s Tale, the upside-down, inside-out VR puzzle adventure game is only a few weeks away from release, as it launches for PlayStation VR, HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality headsets in January 2019 at $14.99/€14.99.
- Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Team up with yourself in revolutionary multi-dimensional single player co-op!
- Meet some of the quirkiest sidekicks to have ever set foot in a VR game
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall tale, exclusively in VR
A Fisherman’s Tale will be available for PlayStation VR, HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality in January 2019.
For more information, wishlist the game on Steam