SQUARE ENIX celebrates the six-month anniversary of the popular mobile tactical RPG WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, which has been downloaded over 17 million times worldwide and draws inspiration from classic SQUARE ENIX tactical RPGs to deliver a new gaming experience set in the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS universe. In honor of the hit mobile game’s milestone, players can participate in the first part of the Six-Month Anniversary Campaign and enjoy new content and rewards that bring the festivities to life in-game, including special events, daily missions, login bonuses, free Summons and more.
Anniversary-themed content includes:
- New Summonable Unit – Players can summon Sterne (Knight of Ruin), a brand-new and powerful UR unit. He can perform the Limit Burst “Destructive Fang,” which deals large damage to a target and absorbs the same amount of damage inflicted.
Sterne (Knight of Ruin)
- Free UR Guaranteed Summons – Players can perform a free 10x Summon daily until September 29, totaling up to 70 Summons. This Summon guarantees one UR unit or vision card, which will alternate between the two each day throughout the period the banner is available.
- A Present from Global version Producer Hiroki – In honor of the release of the third episode of the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Updates series, all players will be awarded a special gift of 2,000 Visiore, 80 million Gil and a variety of rare awakening and enhancement materials. Players can claim this reward from their present boxes until October 20.
- Trials of Reckoning Event – Players can earn Medals and Boss Battle Tickets by completing quests in this brand-new type of event. Medals can be used for the limited-time event Summon, from which players can obtain Rare 10x Summon Tickets, the Crafting Recipe for the UR equipment item “Ribbon,” crafting materials and much more. Additionally, players can compete in individual and Guild rankings for the Trials of Reckoning, based on the amount of damage taken and number of chains performed, to earn additional ranking rewards.
- Six-Month Anniversary Log-in Bonus – Players can claim up to 2,500 Visiore, a Rainbow Fragment of Thought and other character-enhancing materials by logging in daily.
- WOTV FFBE Character Popularity Poll – Players can vote once per day for their favorite WOTV FFBE character, now until October 14. The character that receives the most votes will be made into a new UR unit with a brand-new design, and all players will receive in-game rewards based on the total number of votes. To place your vote, visit the special website here: https://cp-vote.ww.wotvffbe.com/
Additionally, to celebrate the recent release of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition, players can obtain two new Vision Cards now until September 29. UR “Keepers of the Crystal” and MR “In Search of Myrrh” are both available through a limited-time summon, while the latter is also available as a one-time login bonus for all players who login during the campaign period.
UR “Keepers of the Crystal,” MR “In Search of Myrrh”
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition is rated T (Teen) and is now available on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 system, the App Store and Google Play Store. With HD graphics, English voiceovers for the first time, an updated soundtrack with new recordings, UI improvements, online multiplayer, and more, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition offers RPG fans of all ages new experiences to discover.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here