NACON and Eko Software have announced the arrival of Warhammer: Chaosbane on Xbox Series X|S, the first hack-and-slash available on the new generation of consoles.
The Slayer Edition available on Xbox Series X|S is the most complete version of the game, including all DLC content (12 packs in total), all additional content (including Keela and the Tower of Chaos) and a 4K 60FPS experience. It also contains a sixth character, the Witch Hunter, and extra content.
Warhammer: Chaosbane on Xbox Series X|S includes:
- 6 character classes, each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment, including the all-new Witch Hunter
- An XXL bestiary with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos gods and epic boss battles
- New, redesigned environments and new content added, with a new area – the cemetery – and new enemies to fight
- Optimized for co-op: solo or up to 4 players, local or online, the classes and interface have been optimized for cooperative play and synergies between characters
- High replay value: as well as the Story mode, new game experiences can always be found thanks to a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here