VR game developer Fast Travel Games has released a new video for their upcoming horror title Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife; the first ever VR game set in the popular World of Darkness universe. In addition to exclusive development footage from the Oculus Quest 2 version of the game, the video also reveals 5 main reasons why Fast Travel Games believes VR gamers will want to enter the Shadowlands early next year.
The 5 reasons listed in the video are:
- You are a Wraith with supernatural powers
- There is a horrifying mystery to unravel
- The Barclay Mansion is not your typical haunted house
- Stay away from the Spectres
- It all takes place in the World of Darkness
Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife will be released early 2021 on all the major VR headsets, and is currently available for Wishlisting on Steam and the Oculus Store. It supports cross-buy between the Quest & Rift versions.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here