Wyrmbyte has announced that Ashes of Oahu, or the game formerly known as Nightmarchers, is headed for an Spring 2019 release. The game is inspired by the unique stories, traditions, and beliefs of the Hawaiian Islands and is primed to provide players with an experience unlike any other they’ve seen before. Ashes of Oahu is an open world, story driven shooter where you work with or against the surviving factions of a post apocalyptic Hawaii.
“Ashes of Oahu tells the fictitious story of a Native Hawaiian Kai, as he fights to regain control of Oahu working with or against the different factions on the island.”, said Scott Brown, CEO of Wyrmbyte and Producer on Ashes of Oahu. “Our team of less than ten put together this epic Hawaiian adventure, and we’re ecstatic to finally be this close to letting you all experience the tale.”
Some of the new and updated features of Ashes of Oahu include:
- Four distinct factions to work for…or against!
- Over 75,000 lines create a massive and engaging narrative
- Choices truly matter and can lead to any one of over 100 different endings!
- Guns take on new and amazing powers thanks to the Magical Weapon Mod System
- Play your way by unlocking 50+ skills and abilities
- Inspired by native Hawaiian stories, traditions, and beliefs but with a unique fictional twist that brings in ghosts, raiders, and gods
- 25 sq/km of beautiful locations throughout Oahu, Hawaii