In 2016 a game developed by the Netherlands-based developers Speelbaars called Lumini arrived to be a finalist of the IGF Awards, among other recognitions.
In 2017 Speelbaars closed, but at 2Awesome Studio we think the game is really good, and not only it deserves another chance at consoles, but we also think the console players from all over the world will be happy to have the opportunity of playing it on its machines.
“Lumini is an amazing game with a touching theme and a soundtrack that always blew me away,” said David Jimenez, co-founder of 2 Awesome Studio. “I personally knew the team from a long time and we felt Lumini deserved to be on as many platforms as possible so that others can experience its magic.”
- A surprising and mysterious story about the Lumini and their home world.
- Experience a flow based game with controls and gameplay affordable for all types of players.
- Solve puzzles dividing your Lumini swarm and controlling both groups simultaneously.
- Add unique species to your swarm with new abilities.
- The audio score is immersive and fully adaptive.
This relaxing and soothing adventure will arrive to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at the beginning of 2020.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here