Gioteck has announced three new controller colourways launching January 2020, designed for gamers needing a second controller for Fortnite’s long-awaited split-screen player mode.
The two new VX-4 PlayStation 4 models include a cool artic-camo white wired controller and a wireless Fortnite inspired purple colourway. The WX-4 Nintendo Switch® artic-camo version, launching in anticipation of future split-screen functionality, is available in a wireless format.
The all-new WX-4 and VX-4 ranges give casual and hardcore gamers real choice: professional standard product, and the chance to game in comfort for hours – all at an incredible price. Built for a demanding new generation of gamers, the controllers blend traditional layout, with premium quality and vibrant designs.
The VX-4 and WX-4 controllers will be available for just £19.99 wired, and £29.99 wireless.
VX-4 premium wired and wireless controllers for the PlayStation 4 feature:
- Motion and vibration compatibility
- Traditional PlayStation layout
- Quickfire triggers
- Precision D-Pad
- Anti-slip rubber thumbsticks
- Wired version features 3.5mm Audio port for headset compatibility available exclusively from GAME in black, silver, red and blue
- Wired version without audio port available in red, black, blue and silver
- Wireless version with audio port available in black
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here