Candy Crush Saga launches Cosmic Climb – a new and exciting festive-themed in-game tournament where players will be in with the chance of winning in-game rewards and an opportunity to customise a character that may be featured in the game.
How it works:
- The Cosmic Climb tournament is set in three rounds
- Each round will see players ascending across three Chocolate Mountains climbing to the peak by collecting stars
- In each phase, players will be grouped into leaderboards of 50 where only the top 10 players that collect the newest stars per leaderboard, will make it to the next round
- Players who are at the top of the leaderboard on the third Chocolate Mountain will harness the powers of the Candy Cosmos and will customise a leading character, Tiffi, in holiday-themed items!
- The final customised version of Tiffi will be based on the most selected items from all winners
- Once the event is over, the new fan-designed Tiffi will be revealed to all Candy players during a seven-day in-game experience where all players can smash through more levels to win extra rewards
The tournament runs as follows:
- Round 1: 28th November – 3rd December
- Round 2: 6th – 9th December
- Round 3: 13th – 15th December
- Character Reveal: 26th December – 2nd January
The exclusive in-game event will be available to all players above level 20 with a minimum app version of 1.152 on Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Microsoft Windows App Store and Amazon Appstore.