As a treat for you this New Year, we have just one more gift… King has some Candy Crush Tips and Tricks to help you on your way through the back to work period! 2019 was a big year for the game, reaching the mega-milestone of its 5000th level during the summer, revealing its first-ever AR in-game activation and recently celebrating its seventh birthday.
It would be great to feature these tips and tricks on the site or to have Candy Crush included in any new year or new decade round-ups you are running on mobile games or apps which have changed the world in the last ten years!
Candy Crush Tips and Tricks:
- Matches on the lower end of the board tend to result in more cascades. The same goes for vertical matches.
- If you are trying to get a lot of colour bombs don’t combine them with special candies, combine them with regular ones.
- When you combine a colour bomb with timed bombs, you can yield a lot of points!
- Fishes can remove jelly from underneath blockers.
- Remove blockers first. Also, it really helps to take an extra second to look at the entire board before making your next move. Keep track of the level objectives.
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here