Paradox Interactive has today released the Ruler Designer feature as a free update for Crusader Kings III, the critically-acclaimed grand strategy title. The feature allows Lords and Ladies to fully customize saints and sinners, geniuses and dolts, handsome rogues and ugly scholars. Alongside the Ruler Designer feature, a new patch has also been released that brings several important updates and fixes to the game.
Since launching on September 1, Crusader Kings III players have stepped into the shoes of various historical monarchs many times over, seeing them to glorious victory or hapless defeat. With the Ruler Designer feature, players can handcraft the best – or worst – of rulers with customization options spanning appearance, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and more, then quickly dive into the mayhem and drama that has become the game’s hallmark.
- Choose your ruler’s starting realm and then dive into the designer.
- Add traits and fine-tune their skills. Make a brilliant strategist or holy administrator.
- Play as male or female, with any in-game culture, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Customize their appearance with thousands of options, including hair length, skin color, eyebrow shape, and much more.
Get a glimpse of the Ruler Designer feature in action below:
The ability to create unique characters was a major part of Crusader Kings II and proved to be one of the title’s most sought after expansions. With today’s update, Paradox Interactive brings this famed feature to Crusader Kings III for all players to enjoy.
Additionally, patch 1.2 brings a number of other updates and fixes to Crusader Kings III. Highlights include:
- Kill List that tracks the executions, battle slayings, and (known) murders by characters in the game.
- UI Improvements to the Dynasty view.
- Military Improvements allowing you to attach armies to your main force and prevent raising levies in a province beyond its supply limit.
- Siberian Paganism added to the game as a new Faith.
- Ugly characters now have more exaggerated facial features.
- Changes to rules and options. Nudity is now a game setting, not a rule. The rule set can now be configured to affect the frequency of AI matrilineal marriages.
The Crusader Kings III Ruler Designer feature and other changes will be automatically added to the game once you have completed the newest update. For more information, please see the patch notes here.
Crusader Kings III is available for a suggested retail price of $49.99/ £41.99/ €49.99 on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers. www.crusaderkings.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here