With much anticipation from metal heads all over the globe, Headbang Club’s Double Kick Heroes is now available to play on Game Pass for PC and Xbox One and for sale on the Xbox and Microsoft Store.
Being the hope of the last bastion of humanity, it’s time to jump into your Gundillac, Sheila and grab hold of the wheel – take on everything a post-apocalyptic, metal inspired rhythm shooter can throw at you, whilst moshing to the sickest heavy metal soundtrack in a game to date.
“We’re very excited to see our fans eagerly awaiting to purchase Double Kick Heroes on Xbox One & Game Pass for PC and Xbox One.” David Elahee – Headbang Club. “Looking forward to hearing the excitement people have for our game, but also our incredible sound track that’s sure to please even the most ardent of metal fans everywhere! ”
Double Kick Heroes is available now, priced at €21.99 / £19.79 / $21.99 on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch & $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.49 on Steam.
- A full story mode that’s accompanied by 50 kerranging songs, including the OST Volume 2 Update, by top artists such as Ultra Vomit, Volkorx, Gorod, Jinjer, Carpenter Brut and Gojira!
- Unique Rhythm shooter mashup with incredibly detailed pixel art
- 5 difficulty settings to test even the most metal of metal head’s skills
- Tons of accessibility options
- USB drum and guitar support on PC and Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch Joy Con Alternative Motion Control Methods
Air drumming – Joy Con used as drumsticks, keeping in rhythm of game
Air beat – Can’t drum? No Problem! Stomp to the beat with your Joy Con
Want the all out motion controlled experience and really put that double kick pedal to the metal? Then it’s time to use two sets of Joy Con and play Double Air Kick style, one in your socks and one in your hands and drum and stomp your way through the apocalypse!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here