THQ Nordic and the Drone Champions League AG are looking for the next Drone Racing Champion, yes, we are looking for you! Drone Champions League – The Game will release on February 18th, 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One – and you can start your career as a professional Drone Pilot right in the game. DCL – The Game is used for training and even for qualifying for the official Drone Champions League, and simulates the true racing experience. It’s even possible to connect an authentic drone transmitter to your PC!
About DCL – The Game
- Authenticity: DCL The Game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behaviour – so close that the top-performing pilots in the game can compete in the DCL Draft Selection, where pilots will be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the DCL
- Four distinct flight modes: select from four different models: Arcade mode is perfect for beginners, thanks to the automated altitude control and simplified controls. GPS Mode flies like your standard camera drone, with stabilisation and altitude control. ANGLE MODE, also known as a stabilised mode on some models is available on most amateur racing drones. ACRO MODE gives the pilot more control, this is how real drone racing and freestyle pilots control their drones
- Drone controller support; fly the game with the actual drone remote controller (PC and Mac)
- Game modes: free flight, time attack and online multiplayer (up to 30 people)
- Choose from 27 different tracks ranging from Torino (Italy), the Great Wall of China (China), Laax (Switzerland), Neom (Saudi Arabia), too many other racing locations
- Physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: lightweight, DC19-Standard, and heavyweight for a very different flight behaviour. Highly realistic flight physics in these three setups keeps competition balanced.
- Leaderboard: Global leaderboard for each platform
- Standard Edition PC: USD 29.99 / EUR 29.99 / GBP 24.99
- Standard Edition Consoles: USD 39.99 / EUR 39.99 / GBP 34.99
Ambitions and plans for DCL – The Game post-release
- Make DCL real-life tracks available in-game prior to the actual event – qualifying for real-life races takes place inside the game
- Track editor which allows the creation of individual tracks (PC only)
- More information on the game, its ambitions, different SKUs etc. will follow in due time
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here