VLG Publishing and developer Studio V have announced that psychological investigative thriller Dry Drowning is out now for Nintendo Switch across Europe. The game is also available now in North America. As a special launch bonus, between 2nd – 8th March fans can pick up a copy of Dry Drowning with a 35% discount from the Nintendo eShop. Following the launch of the acclaimed PC title, this captivating visual novel makes its handheld debut and features a completely overhauled English localisation language track and improvements to the user interface.
Dry Drowning is a visual novel that takes a stark look at a near-future dominated by dark forces in positions of power. The game immerses players into the world of Mordred Foley – a troubled private detective with a genuinely shady past – and his mission to lift the lid on a serial killer taking out targets in a dystopian future. Weighed down by a dark history of his own, Foley’s world is one gripped by tyranny, where the hunger for power at the top results in society sinking to the absolute bottom.
Dry Drowning features:
- Choices that really matter: More than 150 story branches and three completely different endings.
- Moral choices that impact character relationships and the game environment across a potential 20 hours of gameplay.
- Elaborate clue system for investigations: Learn about the city of Nova Polemos and its citizens through dialogue, evidence, items, and character biographies.
- Horror style interrogations: Use evidence to reconstruct cases, break people’s masks of deception, and uncover the truth with Dry Drowning’s “Living Nightmare” system.
- Explore flashbacks and past cases to solve new ones.
- Dynamic soundtrack with more than 40 dramatic and emotional tracks.
- A balanced mix of Western and Eastern visual arts, casting light on a grim futuristic setting where cyberpunk and retro elements harmoniously coexist.
Dry Drowning is out now Across Europe for Nintendo Switch and can be purchased as a digital download from the Nintendo eShop with a limited time 35% discount. The PC version is available on Steam, GOG, Utomik, and itch.io for PC now.
More information on Dry Drowning visit the official website at www.leonardointeractive.com/game/dry-drowning/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here