VLG publishing and developer imaginarylab, has announced that point-and-click side-scrolling adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will launch for Nintendo Switch on 8th June, 2021.
Fans of classic games such as Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island will soon be able to experience this modern take on these side-scrolling adventures, perfectly suited to the Nintendo Switch. Following the successful launch of the acclaimed PC version, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will captivate gamers with its beautifully drawn 3D visuals and contemporary mechanics, making it a must-buy title for all point-and-click enthusiasts.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will be launching for Nintendo Switch on 8th June, 2021 and can be pre-ordered on the Nintendo eStore now. The PC version is available to buy now via Steam and GOG. For more information please the official website at www.leonardointeractive.com/game/willy-morgan/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here