Yo Dawg! I heard you like Embr, so we put some Embr in your Embr so you can Embr while you Embr. Or, if for some reason you’re not a fan of decade-old memes, Embr’s just had a sizeable update, and we’re pretty excited about it.
Naturally, a new update means new missions aplenty, but with great opportunity comes great danger. Embr in February 2021 comes packed with even more hazards – powered by the ‘Defendr’ security agency, naturally – meaning you’ll need to collect keys, dodge lasers, and use client biometrics to rescue even the most well-protected and valuable clients from the encroaching inferno.
As if that wasn’t enough, Embr’s latest update also adds some fresh cutthroat competition into the world of fire rescue apps, and they’ll stop at nothing to burn Embr to the ground. Throw in a brand new skin to celebrate the new Lunar Year, and you’ve got the biggest ever update to Embr.
The new update includes:
- An expanded District 2 packed full of high-rolling new corporate clients are yours for the taking.
- Lucrative new missions to fan the flames.
- Dangerous and deadly new security systems.
- A brand new boss fight against dangerous new rival firm ‘Fyre’ to test your loyal crew of lifesavers.
- A brand new skin to celebrate the new Lunar Year.
The new update is available to download now. Embr is available on Early Access for Steam and Google Stadia.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here