Focus Home Interactive is excited to today announce its Gamescom 2018 lineup! Between hands-on gameplay, closed-door demos, and exclusive interviews, there are lots to look forward to for press and players alike.
To prepare for the big week of Gamescom, here’s the full list of what will be showcased August 21st to August 25th.
- Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide Studio): With the release planned for the end of October, Behind Closed Doors, Media will be free to investigate on Darkwater Island for the first time with 90 minutes of hands-on gameplay.
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (Tindalos Interactive): Behind Closed Doors, Media can enjoy hands-on gameplay with Tindalos’ epic take on glorious, large-scale space battles set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- The Surge 2 (Deck13): Deck 13 will unveil more gameplay with a 20-minute developer walkthrough showcasing the sequel’s tightened mechanics, expanded environments and brutal combat.
- Space Hulk: Tactics (Cyanide Studio): The board game adaption set in Warhammer 40,000 universe will be playable for media eager to engage in bloody, tactical battles in gigantic Space Hulk!
- Fear The Wolves (Vostok Games): Exclusive developer interviews will be available for media on what’s planned for this intense Battle Royale FPS title, created by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. veterans.
Players will also have the opportunity to get their hands on two of this year’s biggest releases:
- Farming Simulator 19 (Giants Software) Hall 8.1, Booth B-021: Players will be free to harvest their way through this latest entry – including access to some of the hotly anticipated John Deere vehicles! Play for the first time at the “Farming Simulator” booth!
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (New World Interactive) Hall 9, Deep Silver Booth B011-C011: up to 16 players can fight and experience modern combat in the hardcore FPS sequel to Insurgency!
More information about the games featured on the Focus Home Interactive booth will be available on the Gamescom 2018 official website.