Ghostrunner will slice into Nintendo Switch consoles digitally on Tuesday, October 27 co-publishers All In! Games and 505 Games announced at Tokyo Game Show. Players can check out the first-person cyberpunk parkour action game on the digital expo floor beginning today and running through Sunday, Sept. 27.
Developers One More Level, 3D Realms and Slipgate Ironworks stunning AAA-quality gameplay is on full display in the latest Ghostrunner trailer.
Ghostrunner debuts on Oct. 27 digitally for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
A new PC Demo debuts on Steam Tuesday, Sept. 29
- New sword animations
- Polished gameplay and graphics
- Apply for an early hands-on look via the private Beta on PC
Pre-orders now open with limited-time discounts available until game launch:
- 1 special katana with all preorders
- Plus 1 extra exclusive katana per store/platform
- 20% discount for PS+ pre-orders
- 20% discount for all Steam pre-orders
- 10% discount for all Xbox One pre-orders
Ghostrunner runs onto Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam, the Epic Games Store, and GOG on Tuesday, Oct. 27. For more information about Ghostrunner, including full language support, visit the official website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here