Team17 and Aggro Crab Games have announced the launch of satirical roguelite, Going Under. Available on consoles and PC, Going Under sees players thrust into the office appropriate shoes of Gen Z intern Jackie Fiasco, who quickly discovers her new employer, the high-tech drinks brand Fizzle, is storing a veritable labyrinth of dungeons teeming with enemies in its basement.
Going Under key features:
- Fight the failures: Battle through the satirical dungeons of procedurally generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups underneath the bowels of Fizzle
- Everything’s a weapon: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and even body pillows are weapons for Jackie as she faces monsters created from the former employees of the failed start-ups
- Skill up and synergise: Combine skills bought from the company’s (subsidised) café for a selection of blue-sky thinking, monster-beating synergies!
- Learn from your mentors: Complete tasks for fellow employees, unlock them as mentors, and gain access to their powerful abilities
- Break the glass ceiling: Overcome the power-crazed CEOs of dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here