Team17 and Aggro Crab Games have announced that the satirical roguelite, Going Under, will launch on 24th September across Steam and console digital stores. Set in the procedurally generated, dystopian dungeons underneath the disruptive drinks brand Fizzle, Going Under sees players follow the adventure of the corporation’s newest Gen Z marketing intern, Jackie Fiasco. Sent on a dangerous mission to rid Fizzle of the monstrous employees and former CEOs from the failed start-ups that came before, Fiasco must use anything that comes to hand – staplers, laptops, and even potted plants – to complete her adventure.
Going Under key features:
- Fight the failures: Battle through the satirical dungeons of procedurally-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups underneath the bowels of Fizzle
- Everything’s a weapon: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and even body pillows are weapons for Jackie as she faces monsters created from the former employees of the failed start-ups
- Skill up and synergise: Combine skills bought from the company’s (subsidised) café for a selection of blue-sky thinking, monster-beating synergies!
- Learn from your mentors: Complete tasks for fellow employees, unlock them as mentors, and gain access to their powerful abilities
- Break the glass ceiling: Overcome the power-crazed CEOs of dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here