Team17 and Seattle-based developer Aggro Crab Games have revealed the upcoming, satirical dungeon crawler, Going Under, will be launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC during Q3 2020.
- The future is wack: Battle through the procedurally-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups set in the dystopian city of Neo Cascadia
- Flexible fighting: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and body pillows all become weapons for Jackie as she faces the monsters created from the former employees of the start-ups
- Unlockable abilities: Combine skills bought from the company’s café for a selection of monster-beating synergies!
- Colourful co-workers: Complete tasks for your fellow employees to unlock them as mentors and gain access to their powerful, run-changing abilities
- Horrible bosses: Overcome the CEOs of the dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here