Team17 and Blacklight Interactive have released Golf With Your Friends onto Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, with PC players also getting the full release after a period in Steam Early Access. Golf With Your Friends is also available from today with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Game Pass for Console, and will be coming soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The launch brings – for the first time in a mini-golf game – simultaneous gameplay for groups of up to 12 players, as well as a slate of new features not previously seen during Early Access, including a new camera system.
- 11 courses: Players can tee off on a variety of courses, including a volcano, prehistoric putting in the museum, and even an intergalactic round in space!
- 12-player par-ty: Play with up to 12 friends in simultaneous putting action
- Game-changing effects: Power-ups and surreal effects change the game of golf in major ways, from warped gravity to misshapen balls and everyone’s favourite – ball collision!
- Wacky game modes: Explore outside-the-box challenges aside from the traditional game of mini-golf, including Golf With Your Friends’ takes on hockey and basketball
- Make the ball your own: Customisation options include skin, hats, and trails to personalise the golfing experience
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here