Team17 and Warpzone Studios have revealed the first information about their upcoming high-fantasy management and strategy game, Hammerting. In development for PC and scheduled for a Steam launch later this year, Hammerting features multi-faceted gameplay mechanics, combining crafting and deep base building with combat and exploration as players manage a colony of industrious dwarves fighting to survive in the dangerous cavernous depths underneath the Mountains of Mara.
Players will be tasked with helping the colony as it strives to develop and craft new weapons to help aid their Overworld allies during an epic war against evil; during the course of Hammerting, they will face unique challenges, from goblin raids on their caverns to traversing the darkest corners for the most valuable ores to loot. A closer look at Hammerting is available to watch right now, with the launch of a new developer diary video series, Into The Forge.
- Dwarf management: As the colony increases in size, active management of the dwarves, including the friendships they make and their morale, will be key to helping the war effort
- Base building: Bore and upgrade a variety of rooms, from forges and sculpting studios to taverns and auxiliary functions and help the colony craft the ultimate base
- Crafting: Build and upgrade a wide variety of items through a deep leveling up system
- Exploration: Venture into the bowels of the mountainside & face increasingly perilous situations
- Combat: Different dwarves for different combat situations; harness weapons from swords to two-handed hammers to overcome goblin invaders
Hammerting is available to Wishlist on Steam.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here