Team17 and independent developer Black Matter is launching the hotly anticipated authentic WWII shooter Hell Let Loose into Steam Early Access.
Offering 50 vs. 50 tactical battles, Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors – allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line.
Hell Let Loose features:
- 50 vs 50 multiplayer across huge to-scale maps from real battle locations
- 14 unique playable roles within infantry, recon and armour unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment
- Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map
- Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons – such as anti-tank guns and artillery
- Authentic period arsenal, with accurate weapon behaviour
- Use teamwork to smash through the enemy front line and push through to victory