Independent game studio Matisco announced Hunter’s Arena: Legends, a unique hybrid of Action RPG and Battle Royale genres, will be released in Early Access on PC in Q3 2019.
Players will take on a role of the powerful champions, hunt dangerous PvE monsters, and battle other players in an ultimate melee Battle Royale experience.
Hunter’s Arena’s main mode is RPG Royale where 50 players participate in an epic hunt showdown on a shrinking battlefield filled with dangerous monsters. Hunters need to kill mobs, level up, upgrade their skills and find deadly loot – with the single purpose of becoming the last man standing.
“We can’t wait for Battle Royale and Action RPG fans to get their hands on Hunter’s Arena” – said Joonyoung Yoo, Game Director on Hunter’s Arena. “They will get a taste of the different and unique characters, varied enemies and our signature RPG-express gameplay that combines PvE RPG progression with PvP Battle Royale.”
- 50-player Battle Royale with Action-RPG elements and melee combat
- A unique progression system: players need to hunt monsters to get loot and level up
- 10+ characters to choose from, with solo and three-player squad support
- Hundreds of monsters and over 20 bosses, 20+ in-game dungeons
- New modes and features to be announced and added
- Powered by a modified version of Unreal Engine 4 with Nvidia Gameworks and Hairworks support
Hunter’s Arena: Legends (HA:L) will launch in Q3 2019.
For more information about Hunter’s Arena, please visit the official homepage