Ubisoft has announced Hyper Scape’s Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch (TDM) Party event is now available with exclusive rewards. PC crossplay is also available, starting today. In addition, Hyper Scape’s Title Update Four is live, adding new cosmetics and improvements to combat and game modes.
Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party Event
Running from 28th January until 9th February, Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party is a limited-time event that invites players to take part in super fast-paced and intense Team Deathmatch battles. Players can earn cosmetic rewards exclusive to the event while completing the following challenges:
- Play five matches in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Weapon Skin “CITY POP RIPPER”
- Win one match in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Champion Outfit “TAKESHI CITY POP”
- Win ten matches in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Emote “B-BOY”
Once players complete one or all three dedicated in-game challenges, each corresponding item will be automatically added to their in-game Locker.
Starting today, PC crossplay is available, allowing PC players to be placed in the same global matchmaking pool as players on PlayStation and Xbox.
Title Update Four has adjusted aim-assist by decreasing bullet magnetism at mid-to-long range for all projectile weapons.
Game Mode Updates
- Crown Rush Squad and Crown Rush Solo now host a maximum of 60 players per match, with timings for Zone Closing / Decay speeds adapted accordingly.
- Team Deathmatch: Players now spawn with one gun and one Hack at the start of the mode, with a randomised initial loadout that will apply to all players.
- Player Comfort: New tiles have been added to the Play portal that display activity level for each playable mode. When matchmaking, players now get an estimated lobby waiting time.
- Arcadium Squad: Players can now load into the Arcadium training mode as a Squad and use Party chat to communicate with one another. Squad members can also fight and hunt each other across Neo Arcadia.
New Customisation Items
Items include new Champion outfits, melee weapons, deployment pods, and weekly bundles inspired by Watch Dogs.
For more information about Hyper Scape, please visit: hyperscape.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here