HeroCraft and indie developer Nord Unit have announced that Hyperforma, an award-winning iOS cyberpunk brick-breaker game is making its console debut on the Nintendo Switch on September 5th. In Hyperforma, you merge with an ancient network to uncover the mysteries surrounding a vanished society. While exploring cyberspace, you run into ancient masters that guard secrets and consider you an enemy to the system.
- Explore the ancient network, an artifact of a vanished civilization.
- Titanic ancient bosses to defeat: In the ancient network, you are the enemy. To get the answers you seek, you must hack your way through complex systems, including ancient beings that don’t want you to proceed.
- Become a master hacker: There are over 80 puzzles for you to crack.
- Brick-breaker gameplay leveled up: With many abilities available throughout the campaign, take brick-breaker gameplay to all-new levels with mechanics and features not yet associated with classic brick-breaker gameplay.
- Story-driven campaign: Uncover the mysteries surrounding a lost civilization.
- A wonderful cyberpunk soundtrack.