Lock ‘n load, because Screenwave Media and solo Russian developer Ivan Suvorov have released a brand new demo for grindhouse gunner, Iron Meat. Players will be able to blast through the first two levels of the game, as they encounter the horrors of the ‘Forest’, or the nightmare climb through the industrial ‘Shaft’.
Iron Meat is a classic run-and-gun platform shooter, with graphic pixelated violence, plenty of horrifying enemies and bosses, mixed with old-school SNES-era charm.
Key Features Include:
- 8 levels chock-full of hard-boiled fun
- 3 levels of difficulty, just like in your favourite classics
- Tons of guns, enemies, and bosses
- Classic SNES pixel art goodness
- Music by the amazing Darkman007
- Simple intuitive controls
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here