League of Angels Heaven’s Fury, the 3D online action RPG browser game developed by YOOZOO Games, is releasing a new angel and PvE progression system in wake of the game’s open beta anniversary, accompanied by a series of in-game events. I am sharing the details of the update below, in case this is of interest to you:
- League of Angels – Heaven’s Fury is a revolutionary 3D online action RPG that takes place in a fantastical world loosely based on Western mythology, where players can build up their heroes, engage in intense real-time PvP and join raids to defeat World Bosses for epic loot. More than 4.5 million players have engaged with the game since its global debut in January 2020 on GTarcade and Steam.
- Lunaria, a new Moon Angel from the classic League of Angels series, will be joining the game as a new angel for players to acquire. Lunaria is capable of permanently increasing players’ HP and Attack power and can be summoned to cast powerful AOE skills, causing massive damage all the while decreasing enemies’ Accuracy and Evasion.
- Battle Dragons, a unique new battle unit, will be available for acquisition by players above level 510. Each Battle Dragon comes with a set of unique skills and extra attributes to aid their comrades in battle. Upon unlocking the feature, players will also be able to acquire The Splendorous Holy Dragon as their first mythical creature. There will be up to five different dragons for players to unlock and empower.
- Along with the new system, Celestial Bosses in the Celestial Invasion mode will now drop items for players to unlock different new Battle Dragons. Primordial Gods Challenge will also be added as a new PvE mode that challenges players to transform the mythical creatures to gain even better attributes and greater power.
- Last but not least, a series of in-game events with log-in rewards, daily quests and new divine weapons and outfits will be available to all players between April 21st and 23rd to celebrate the game’s first open beta anniversary.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here