League of Angels – Heaven’s Fury is releasing a new February 14th update celebrating Valentine’s Day that will allow players to enter in a vowed relationship, regardless of their sexual orientation. Players can exchange their vows and purchase a Diamond Ring as well as a range of cosmetic in-game items such as titles and outfits to commemorate the occasion. I am sharing the details of the update below, in case this is of interest to you.
- League of Angels – Heaven’s Fury is a revolutionary 3D online action RPG that takes place in a fantastical world loosely based on Western mythology, where players can build up their heroes, engage in intense real-time PvP and join raids to defeat World Bosses for epic loot.
- The game was launched globally in January 2020 on GTArcade and Steam, and has engaged with millions of players worldwide since. It is also the first MMORPG in the League of Angels series that gives players an epic backdrop on which to battle their foes.
- On February 14th the Valentine’s Day update will be launched, giving players the opportunity to establish a vowed relationship. Players completing the ceremony will be given a Ring of Vows which provides powerful buffs to their characters.
- Vowed partners will:
- Receive a buff called Inseparable Pair when they’re on the same map and unlock a special skill to immediately teleport to their vowed partner
- Unlock the Trial of Vows, a daily PvE challenge which can be completed with a vowed partner to get enhancement items (Aura of Vows and Splendor of Vows) for their rings
- Be able to polish their Diamond Ring to buff their attributes. The better the ring, the more attributes that can be buffed
- The Valentine’s Day Celebration will take place from February 14th-16th. Players can claim the limited title “Till Death Do Us Apart” and other enhancement items. There will also be outfits on sale along with other discounted items, as well as recharge rewards and a lucky wheel.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here