An impressive roster of spellbound characters arrives in the beautiful world of Spiritwish, the all-new multi-character massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation. Mobile players around the world can enlist in the Spiritwish pre-registration period on the Official Website and Google Play for the chance to be one of the first to control three characters at a time and deal massive damage to enemies.
Long ago, legendary heroes known as the Three Gods established a lasting era of peace across their bountiful kingdom by overseeing their powerful ancient artifacts. When war erupted between the two factions ‘Pohjola’ and ‘Kaleva’ for control of the relics, the kingdom fell into disarray. Now, a new band of adventurers is tasked with eradicating the vile monsters who have spawned within the kingdom as a result of the skirmish.
In Spiritwish, players are invited to command a rag-tag team of heroes as they follow in the footsteps of the Three Gods for control of the ancient relics and to protect the land of Kaleva against looming evil. Spiritwish boasts an impressive array of features to seamlessly deliver a unique MMORPG experience to mobile players. Details include:
- Multi-character Playability – In this unprecedented feature, players can take control of three heroes at the same time to deal triple the damage and build a cohesive, colorful and memorable team
- Unique Heroes – Each Spiritwish character wields unique powers from ranged attacks to blunt force, allowing players to develop intricate hero combinations and combat strategies
- Online Access – Spiritwish allows players from around the world to team up and use special abilities to explore a vast world full of daunting co-op raids at different difficulty levels
- Exciting Daily Dungeons – Every day, original missions await players for the chance to unlock incredible rewards. The Onkalo Dungeon invites players to team up for a nine-character challenge
- One-handed Mode – Spiritwish offers an easy-to-use function that allows single-handed chat and gameplay for gamers on the go.
Spiritwish is the latest project from the developers at NEON Studio, best known for their work on Ragnarok, Granado, Espada and Tree of Savior. Today’s global pre-registration arrives after it rose to the top of the mobile game charts in Korea, earning fourth and third in revenue on Google Play and the App Store, respectively.
Spiritwish is now available for pre-registration worldwide on iOS and Android. Players who sign up for pre-registration will earn 500 Blue Diamonds and 100,000 Gold. Players who pre-register through Google Play will also receive a special Tarya Gift Box.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here