Team17, DevM Games, and SMG Studio have released Movers in Paradise, downloadable content for the award-winning couch moving, couch co-op game, Moving Out. Available to purchase on PC and consoles for $7.49/ €7.49/ £5.99, Movers in Paradise is the first premium content released for the game, adding 14 new levels set in a tropical paradise alongside an additional 10 arcade levels, new gameplay mechanics, and four new zany characters to choose from, together with new trophies and achievements for completionists.
- Couch co-op: Players can either take on Moving Out: Movers in Paradise solo or enlist the help of up to three friends in local multiplayer co-operative gameplay, as they figure out how to get items into the removals van in the quickest way possible
- Location, location, location: No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Work through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, and haunted houses in the main game, or head to the tropics in Movers in Paradise
- Physics: Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is a F.A.R.T’s best friend. Glass door in the way? Smash right through it. Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around
- Character customisation: Choose from a roster of movers from humans to anthropomorphic animals and appliances that can be tailored to suit the job at hand
- Assist mode: Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode
- Accessibility options: Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface, and remappable keyboard controls on Steam make the Moving Out experience as inclusive as possible.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here