Team17 has announced that Moving Out, the couch moving, couch co-operative game from SMG Studio and DevM Games, has launched on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Players can work solo or with up to three friends in this fast-paced, local multiplayer, removals simulator set across the colourful town of Packmore, as they try to efficiently and creatively move furniture from point A to B.
- Couch co-op: Players can either take on Moving Out solo or enlist the help of up to three friends in local multiplayer co-operative gameplay, as they figure out how to get items into the removals van in the quickest way possible!
- Location, location, location: No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Work through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses and even head into space to keep customers happy!
- Physics: Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is a F.A.R.T’s best friend. Glass door in the way? Smash right through it. Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around.
- Character customisation: Choose from a roster of movers from humans to anthropomorphic animals and appliances that can be tailored to suit the job at hand.
- Assist mode: Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode
- Accessibility options: Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface, and remappable keyboard controls on Steam make the Moving Out experience as inclusive as possible
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here