Team17 in partnership with indie developer Ghost Town Games have launched Overcooked 2. Overcooked 2 brings all new kitchens, recipes, and calamity to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Work with up to three other players in local and online multiplayer to serve dishes to an insatiable room of diners from a not so regulation kitchen.
“After the release of the first game we had thousands of messages from fans around the world hungry for more. We’re extremely happy to work with Team17 to deliver another serving of Overcooked which builds on the first game in every direction” – Phil Duncan, Ghost Town Games
- Online multiplayer! Cook up a storm with up to four players in local and online multiplayer
- Emotes! Whether you want to tell your cooking companions what you’re doing in the kitchen or celebrate a great score, the emote wheel lets you express yourself
- Tip Multiplier! Serve dishes in the correct order to get yourself a tasty tip bonus.
- Throwing! Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss raw ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged.
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world
Master chefs can purchase Kevin’s ‘Too Many Cooks’ DLC pack which includes five bonus chefs: Alien, Walrus, Unicorn, Monkey and Calico Cat for £2.09/€2.39/$2.99
A range of Overcooked merchandise is now available from Fangamer including a t-shirt, tea towel and lapel pin with other items releasing soon! You can view the range here: https://www.fangamer.com/collections/overcooked