Team17 and Ghost Town Games have announced that Overcooked! All You Can Eat is in development for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X with a release planned for later this year.
Overcooked!, Overcooked! 2, and every morsel of additional content released for both games are being blended together and remastered from the ground up in Overcooked! All You Can Eat. This delicious, definitive edition will include over 200 levels of culinary chaos, seven new levels, three new chefs, 60 frames per second gameplay with 4K resolution, and faster loading times. Content from Overcooked! has been rebuilt in the Overcooked! 2 engine, enabling levels from the original game to be played online for the very first time; Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also feature additional support for cross-platform multiplayer functionality.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode, helping any wannabe master chef experience the heat of the kitchen. The assist mode will include options such as the ability to slow the timeouts on recipes, increase the duration of rounds, and the option to skip levels. The accessibility functions include a scalable user interface, dyslexic-friendly text, and colour blindness options.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
- Remote cooking: Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they’re playing on
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here