Team17 and Ghost Town Games have announced Overcooked! All You Can Eat, the definitive edition of the award-winning Overcooked!, series has launched on PlayStation 5. Also available on Xbox Series X|S, Overcooked! All You Can Eat plates up over 200 levels of culinary chaos, including built-from-the-ground-up remakes of every original level from Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 – and every downloadable content previously released for both titles – alongside an exclusive new adventure; The Peckish Rises, which adds seven new levels and three new chefs into the mix.
Every kitchen runs in 4K at 60 frames per second, with levels from the original Overcooked! playable online for the first time in the series, and cross-play multiplayer also being added as part of a free post-launch update. With more than 80 chefs to choose from, players will be able to cook up a storm as everything from a robot to an axolotl – with brand new colour options also available.
So that all chefs feel welcome in the Overcooked! kitchens, Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode that adds features to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen recipe times, and the ability to turn off order expiration. The accessibility options also include an option to enable dyslexia friendly text, a scalable user interface, and colour-blind friendly chef indicators.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here