Mysterious heroes from civilizations across time and space arrive as part of a massive content update for Overhit. Beginning today, mobile players worldwide can download the latest update for free on the App Store and Google Play.
In Overhit, players enlist in the Black Wings resistance army to save the world from the evil Conclave corporation. More than 120 unique and unforgettable heroes voiced by world-renowned anime voice actors such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya and Morikawa Toiyuki take charge in a fantasy world with console-inspired 3D backgrounds. Today’s massive content update furthers Overhit’s stunning star power and gameplay with multiple new features, including:
- New Hero Grade – All Specialty Super Rare (SSR) heroes obtained from the legendary gacha including Ludmila, Aglaea and Edmund can now be upgraded to the powerful SSR+ tier
- Powerful Allies – Two fresh SSR+ tier heroes join the fray. Aizen, the dark assault monster hunter deals serious martial and mythical damage, while Grey flaunts a pleasant demeanor with a secret dark side
- ‘Spacetime Rift’ Dungeon – Players can test their merits in the new PvE event dungeon, packed with foes summoned from the Rifts between worlds
- ‘Iroha’ Dungeon – This limited-time dungeon tests player skills at three levels, and includes beautiful cut scenes along with valuable rewards
- Pendant System – Each character can now equip up to three pendants that will unlock special powers for them;
- Costume Shop – Shiraki (Wave Splitter), Agnes (Serene Summer) and Francesca (Blazing Sun) costumes are now available for hero customization;
- Hero Synthesis System Update – Players can obtain SSR hero’s soul stones and soul stone pieces if they synthesize two Level 40 SR heroes;
- Special Events – Today’s update delivers several festive events including the bingo mission event, new marble event and special arena server cooperation event.