Owlcat Games and Deep Silver has announced the second DLC Varnhold’s Lot for their critically acclaimed RPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker will launch on February 28.
You join Varn – as his general – and experience Varnhold’s valorous history first-hand; the whole of it, not just the outcome!
Just as you were claiming your first title, another hero of the Stolen Lands became a baron too: Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold
If you’ve played the main campaign, you already know what happened to him… or do you?
- Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
- Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign’s hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
- Experience the adventure from a companion’s point of view
- Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
- Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again — to witness the consequences of your decisions…
- Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace
More information can be found at –