KRAFTON has detailed its PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS collaboration with Tottenham Hotspur F.C. player and captain of the South Korean national team, Son Heung-min. The collaboration, which runs from July through October, includes an in-game event and the opportunity for players to earn or purchase exclusive Son-themed in-game items. As part of the partnership, KRAFTON will also give away real-world Level 3 helmets autographed by Son.
“After being a player of PUBG since its launch, I am thrilled to be able to work directly with KRAFTON on this amazing partnership,” said Son Heung-Min. “KRAFTON designed a character that looks just like me, and the skins mirror my style. I would love to win a chicken dinner with my character.”
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS X SON HEUNG-MIN DETAILS
- Sonny Collaboration Event – From 21 July through 3 August, players can participate in special in-game event missions* to earn points that can be used to acquire exclusive Son-themed items like his Level 3 helmet and Contraband coupons. Additional details will be shared soon on https://battlegrounds.pubg.com.
- Son Heung-Min In-Game Items For Purchase – If players aren’t able to complete the above Event Missions, they will still have the chance to purchase Son-themed cosmetic items in-game from 21 July through 20 October. Thirteen distinct items will be available for purchase, which include but are not limited to:
- Son’s hair and face (sold as a set)
- x2 sets of Son-themed clothes
- x2 sets of Son-themed emotes
- x2 weapons
- Real-World Level 3 Helmet Signed by Son – Players who earn the in-game Son-themed Level 3 helmet during the Sonny Collaboration Event period will be automatically entered for the chance to win one of five real-world Level 3 helmets autographed by Son. Results will be announced on 11 August at https://battlegrounds.pubg.com.
For the latest information on PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, please visit www.pubg.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here