Team17 and Veewo Games have announced the launch of Neon Abyss on consoles and PC. In the ever-changing and fast-paced world of Neon Abyss players face off against the New Gods, monstrous bosses formed from modern day venerations and obsessions, including mobile video, plushies, and fast food. As they fight their way through the descending and dynamically generated levels of the Neon Abyss, arming themselves with some of the 400 plus items, players will lay waste to hundreds of twisted enemies, encounter rooms of mini games, and hatch and evolve pets that help them on the journey into the depths below.
Featuring deadly roguelite gameplay and an evolving environment that changes as players choose specific upgrade paths for their characters, no two dungeon runs will be the same: the layout, enemies and challenges will all be different, while players will continually be better equipped to battle against what lurks in the Abyss. For those wanting a taste of the action before they jump in with both feet, demos are available for both Steam and Nintendo Switch.
- Evolving Dungeon: Explore the unique and expandable underworld of the Neon Abyss. Choose a personalised upgrade path to expand the dungeon and unlock new rooms, bosses, items, special rules, and new endings
- Unlimited Item Synergies: Passive effects between items stack and affect each other, with no limit to the number of effects that can be applied to the player’s character
- Expansive Content: Dynamically generated maps, over 400 items, dozens of monsters with different styles, and countless secrets ensure that no adventure through the abyss is the same
- Pets Hatching & Evolving: As you descend into the abyss, find and nurture eggs until they hatch into a random pet. Each pet has a special ability, and most can evolve as the action continues
- Mini-games: Unique rooms of mini-games can be discovered in the dungeon, each one with new mechanics and rules. Take part in piano performances, dance competitions, fight clubs, and much more.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here