Team17 and Unicube have announced the sequel to the resource management survival game, Sheltered. Launching on Steam later this year, Sheltered 2 is set in a fractured post-apocalyptic world, where life is no longer what it once was. Boasting a new 3D art style, combat system, factions, and challenges for players to face in the desolate wasteland they call home, Sheltered 2 is a dark and punishing addition to the series.
Sheltered 2 Key Features:
- Factions: The factions system allows players to forge relationships with other groups to provide their base with resources and support, or they can grab their weapons and take things the old-fashioned way
- Resource Management: Players will balance the needs and wants of their survivors, manage scarce resources, craft items needed to maintain the shelter, and build equipment to keep their group alive
- Permadeath: New for Sheltered 2. The leader is the most important member of the shelter, so permadeath means that if they die, the game is over. Starvation, asphyxiation, extreme temperatures, and combat are just some of the challenges players will face in the harsh wasteland
- Combat & Weapons: When negotiations fail, players will wield a huge variety of makeshift weaponry against hostile outsiders, fighting to the death in turn-based combat to win the critical resources needed to survive
- Characters: Survivors have their own personalities, traits, desires, and skills to acquire, and the ability to customise each individually means every faction member is unique.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here