Hot off the tail of the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One releases of the Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD, the PC launch brings all the same fun (including the unlockable guest character Sonic the Hedgehog!), with a few PC-specific features:
- Dynamic control options and full controller support:
- Fully-remappable keys, gamepad and keyboard + mouse support in both the main game and mini-games
- Play with unlocked framerates or fixed framerates – players can choose the best setting to fit their monitor (selectable from 60,120,144,240, full variable FPS)
- A variety of graphics settings and options unique to PC:
- Texture filters, post-processing effects, anti-aliasing, anisotropic, and shadow settings
- A variety of resolutions and window settings to play with, HUD adjustments, monitor selection, and graphical presets
- Time Attack and Decathlon World Ranking Leaderboards, Steam Trading Card support, Steam Achievement support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Controller vibration support.
- A Banana Mouse Cursor!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here