UDX Interactive has revealed that the fantasy RPG Wheel of Fate will be arriving on Steam Early Access on March 27. Throughout its development, Wheel of Fate has completed a successful Kickstarter campaign surpassing its funding goal in less than 24 hours and was backed by over 300 fans, and awarded best Indie RPG at Dreamhack Anaheim this year. Featuring a robust AI system, Wheel of Fate delivers an experience with boundless possibilities where the world, stories, and the very fates themselves will change dynamically for players with each spin of the wheel.
Set in the fantasy world of Providence, players will start their journey in the small town of Kismet’s Fall. Beginning their dynamic story as a simple adventurer, players will reactivate the Wheel of Fate, becoming its new Avatar and cause the emergence of an evil lost to legend, the Fateless. In order to defeat the Fateless, players must spin the wheel to see where fate takes them. As players progress through Wheel of Fate they’ll upgrade the town of Kismet’s Fall, as well as their own character, with billions of gear combinations, allowing them to build their character to suit their gameplay style.
A list of features include:
- Artificial Intelligence wheel adapting the world to player choices.
- Strategic turn-based combat with initiative turn system.
- Active Response Battle system allows for engaging turn-based combat that keeps players on their toes.
- Procedural dungeons that adapt to the spins of the wheel.
- Build and customize homes in the lore-rich region of Kismet’s Fall.
- Manage and defend Kismet’s Fall, upgrade buildings and prepare for sieges.
- Rich story that ties actions to the outcomes of Fate.
- Craft items, weapons, and armor to aid you in battle.
- Billions of gear combinations to outfit a character with
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here