UDX Interactive has announced that the AI-driven fantasy RPG Wheel of Fate is now available on Steam Early Access. As a day-one funded Kickstarter, Wheel of Fate has been highly anticipated by fans. Designed by Mass Effect 2 veteran Mike Holmes, Wheel of Fate features an Active Battle Response system as well as an in-depth AI which adapts to players’ gameplay and changes the world around them, making every playthrough different from the last.
A list of features include:
- Artificial Intelligence wheel adapting the world to player choices.
- Strategic turn-based combat with initiative turn system.
- Active Response Battle system allows for engaging turn-based combat that keeps players on their toes.
- Procedural dungeons that adapt to the spins of the wheel.
- Build and customize homes in the lore-rich region of Kismet’s Fall.
- Manage and defend Kismet’s Fall, upgrade buildings and prepare for sieges.
- Rich story that ties actions to the outcomes of Fate.
- Craft items, weapons, and armor to aid you in battle.
- Billions of gear combinations to outfit a character with.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here