Pearl Abyss has announced its 2021 Black Desert Online roadmap, including a brand new player class, the Corsair. The roadmap, alongside a closer look at the upcoming co-op dungeon Atoraxxion, was announced during Pearl Abyss’ Heidel Ball community event last weekend that has reached over 500,000 viewers across Twitch and YouTube.
New Player Class – The Corsair
The seafaring swordswoman Corsair uses her oceanic power to crush her enemies. Her combat style takes inspiration from the waves of the sea – unpredictable, powerful, and stylish. Since she is a pirate and commander of the sea, Corsaircan also swim faster and stay underwater longer than any other class.
Corsair’s main weapon is Serenaca, a ‘composite sword’ that extends in length, especially lethal when combined with her innate agility. Her sub-weapon is Mareca, a magical orb that grants her the ability to transform into a mermaid and crash into her enemies with the full force of a powerful tsunami. Corsair will be released globally on June 29 for PC, console, and mobile, but players can pre-create their new character on Wednesday, June 23.
Atoraxxion, Black Desert Online’s first co-op dungeon, will be coming to both PC and console. The dungeon is divided into four parts, and its first wing, Vahmalkea, will be released on July 21. The remaining three parts, called Sycrakea, Yolunakea, and Orzekea, are coming later this year.
Filled with epic monster battles, thought-provoking puzzles, and an in-depth exploration of the lore and story of Black Desert’s world, Atoraxxion will offer playersa traditional and classic RPG experience combined with all the features that define Black Desert Online.
Black Desert also revealed future content coming to the game on PC and console in 2021:
- Adventurers can move into their new Mansions and decorate them with exclusive furniture.
- Season server will open up to help Adventurers adapt to the game with faster progression.
- Adventurers can witness the horrors of a new monster zone, the Terror of the Deep Sea, on August 25. This new single-player mode will offer a new challenge by limiting the player’s field of view.
- Try your hand at a new mini-game, Yarr, based on the rules of poker and the classic dice game Yacht. Adventurers will face off against opponents by using Knowledge cards they possess. This simple but addicting card game will be released on August 11.
- Adventurers will be able to ride across the water with new dream horse Mythical Dine using its Sea Sprint skill.
Black Desert Mobile fans can look forward to:
- 5 new classes: Corsair, Lahn, Mystic, Solaris, and one more mysterious class, each with a distinctive combat style:
- Corsair is a fearsome, shapeshifting pirate who commands the battlefield like a captain on the high seas.
- Lahn waltzes across the lands with elegance, fending off her foes with poise and her Crescent Pendulum and Noble Sword.
- Mystic is a swift, graceful fighter who uses a pair of ancient battle gloves to protect her fists as she crosses, jabs, and uppercuts her way to victory.
- Solaris swings her enormous weapon Jordun, effortlessly overwhelming every enemy that dares oppose her.
- Muraka, the King of Ogres: A new multi-channel boss that Adventurers on all channels will fight together, earning rewards based on the amount of damage each player deals to Muraka.
- Great Ocean: A new expansion in which Adventurers will be able to build ships to sail the open seas and tons of other features like Sea Fishing, Treasure Recovery, Wanted List, Outlaw Waters, Ghost Ship, New Night Island, Padix Pirate Island, Great Ocean World Boss Khan, Statue of the Goddess Sylvia, and more.
- South and East Valencia: New regions that will be updated with new monsters, stories, and features waiting for Adventurers in these uncharted lands.
Dark Knight Statue
Pearl Abyss teased a premium limited edition Dark Knight class statue being produced in cooperation with Blitzway.
In-Game Event for PC and Console
To celebrate Corsair’s launch, players can create a Season character during the pre-creation period. Season server characters level-up much faster and is a unique way to get new characters up to speed. Adventurers who create one during the event period, will receive fantastic rewards.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here