Veteran videogame developer Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival, Valley and Citadel: Forged with Fire, has announced that Broomstick League is available now on Steam. Blue Isle Studios has also confirmed that they are developing the high flying sports game for PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. Broomstick League puts players in the sky to compete in up to 3 versus 3 matches with and against other would-be wizards from around the world in a high flying, trick shot scoring battle for supremacy of the skies.
Broomstick League Gameplay Features:
- Fast Paced Matches: Play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 with friends or matchmake online with opponents from around the world. Form the best team to dominate the arena!
- Reflexive and Fantastical Gameplay: Pick up speed while dive bombing to fly past a defender. Cast a spell on your opponent to blast the ball away or use the blink spell and teleport to a more favorable position. Well timed casting can make the difference between a buzzer beating goal or a soul crushing defeat.
- Character Customization: Personalize the look of your witch or wizard with a deep pool of creative options. Unlock new broomsticks, wands, and perform a variety of taunts and dance moves to rattle your opponents in the arena!
- Mystical Arenas: Experience high flying sports action within fantastical arenas brimming with magic! Battle it out with giant trolls lurking in the background or score impressive goals while floating on the back of massive flying creatures.
- Player Progression and Stats: Track your progress with leaderboards, stat tracking and player levelling system to prove you are the most spellbinding broomstick pilot in the land!
Broomstick League is available now on Steam early access for a limited time sale of $13.49 (a 10% discount) and is in development for PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One.
For more information on Broomstick League, please visit the website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here