Independent developer & publisher Blue Isle Studios in partnership with Virtual Basement announced plans to release a new fantastical competitive sports game today, Broomstick League, coming soon to Steam Early Access. In Broomstick League, players take to the sky to compete against other would be wizards from around the world in a fast paced, high flying, trick shot scoring, all-out battle for supremacy of the skies.
The first hands on playable of Broomstick League will debut at TwitchCon 2019, September 27 – 29 in San Diego, CA.
Broomstick League Gameplay Key Features:
- Fast Paced Matches: Play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 with friends or matchmake online with opponents from around the world. Form magical teams to see who will dominate the flying arena!
- Reflexive and Fantastical Gameplay: Pick up speed while dive bombing to fly past a defender. Cast a spell on your opponent to blast the ball away or use the blink spell and teleport to a more favorable position. Surprise your enemies and gain the advantage!
- Character Customization: Personalize the look of your witch or wizard with a deep pool of creative options. Unlock new broomsticks, wands, and perform a variety of taunts and dance moves to rattle your opponents in the arena!
- Mystical Arenas: Experience high flying sports action within fantastical arenas brimming with magic! Battle it out with giant trolls lurking in the background or score impressive goals while floating on the back of massive flying creatures.
- Player Progression and Stats: Track your progress with leaderboards, stat tracking and player levelling system to prove you are the most spellbinding broomstick pilot in the land!
Media or content creators interested in booking a demo of Broomstick League at Twitchcon should email Danitra Alomia (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information on Broomstick League, please visit the website.