Comanche‘s second Early Access update is now live and brings some new content, including a full new single-player mission, plus addressing popular requests from the community.
In the single-player mission, the player is tasked with a covert operation to dismantle the plans of Kude Core, the antagonist faction, deep within enemy territory. To achieve this he will be operating the Ghost Comanche to avoid detection and needs to pick his fights well to succeed.
- The community wanted it, we listened: Singleplayer is here and will be expanded on a regular basis.
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: This mode combines helicopter combat and drone, your objective is to either defend or infiltrate a base where the attackers have to place an EMP, which the defenders will have to disarm.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation – when you shoot an enemy, collect his black box with your drone. Fast-paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Countless strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here